Sunday, April 12, 2009

Boredturday & Dissapoiting Sunday

so yesterday, was a "boredturday" .. I barely go to school on saturdays.. because.. is a waste of time. believe me, no teachers will be in class! mostly, what students do.. sleep, dance -_- talk.. sms-ing.. and I'm the one who sleep. so while I was waiting for the pet shop to be open.. I turn on the laptop.. haha the truth is I forgot to off it from yesterday night haha! hope it dosen't explodes! lol. .. after around I don't know what time is it, my mum finally said : Let's Go! so before we went to the pet shop, we went for breakfast at the " Old Town White Coffee" and of course I went odered white coffee! woww.. taste of heaven :P Guess what coffee stands for? :D

C-come

O-over

F-for

F-free

E-energy

E-everyday

C.O.F.F.E.E. = Come Over For Free Energy Everyday! pretty cool uh? =)

[but Starbucks is wayyy better! oh I miss Starbucks! :'(]

I still remember we went genting for the first time not going to the theme park, brought the laptop up there and sat on Starbucks for hours and drank starbucks.. I think I odered almost more than 5 cups! O: haha.. so, don't worry I still can sleep eventhought I drank lots of coffee stuff :D I'm actually quite good at sleeping but just now at night. I drink coffee to keep me awake in the morning lol! I sleep in the morning & afternoon ALOT! sounds like a vampire.. wide awake at night, don't worry I'm not a vampire xD Haha.. skip this part, I read too much Twilight and I got the DVD! woot! :P

so where was I? oh right.. we went to the pet shop is called.." Denise Dylan" it's at aman suria I think. yeah whatever lol. they sell quite lots of stuff there! Yeah! and the best part is one of the trainer at Pet-n-You owns the pet shop. I think, haha not sure xD half of the boss I guess! How Kool is that!







look at the trophies.. wow.. *jealousy*






This is the place where Sissy sleeps.. Oh too bad she wasn't at the pet shop that time! she has the shinnist coat I ever see! lol! even my mum likes it!



*grabs all the stuff*



hm.. maybe 4 lorries can shift all the things .. or 5.. hmm..




After getting everything! my mum payed for the bill and god! is ... is.. RM148. *faints* so little stuff, but so much money.. luckily got discounts.. if not.. imagine.. RM170? maybe I will have to get 2 jobs to pay back.. Happy, you better appreciate this!
btw, it looks like she won all the stuff instead of buying it.. hmm but one thing is missing.. where's the trophy or ribbons ? lol!
and guess whats? Is Happy's shedding season. my mum faints! and I'm pretty happy actually, cos of Happy brand new fur! LOL! now she looks more like " The Great White Mutt"! and today, it's Sunday! I had been waiting for long.. I was actually quite happy =) thought we was going to training at the brickfields..:D but I don't know what happened, and we din't make it. Oh How dissapointing.. so my sister was so willing to get an I-phone at the PC fair. so we went to Pc Fair for my sister's sick. lol! so my mum was driving this time.. she purposely passed by YMCA , brickfields to make me see the dog training! Oh and I barely see a thing! she passed by so fast vroom.. I think I saw a tunnel, a golden retriever .. that's all. seriously it was too fast to see a thing.. I wish I would have saw Kimi anyway. I'm pretty dissapointed .. din't make it to the dog training AGAIN! guess I have to wait & wait for next sunday again..oh how sad, so the journey to Pc fair goes on..it makes me feel like we're in Italy. lol look at the mosques!

so before we walk to the PC fair. we went to food court for our breakfast! and guess what is in the photo! Is Ice Bandung! oh is my fav drink ever! I know how to make it too! well.. I think everybody does! I'm so gonna try to do it tomorrow after school! yeah! I finally able to go to the supermarket and bought the sirap & condensed milk! oh boy, can't wait how it taste like! maybe I could even earn money by selling it to people in the house.. hmm RM2 for a cup plus gov.tax RM2.10 LOL! HAHAHAHA! The way of earning money.. hahahaa..
so cute!
tiny humans! mircoo tinny humans!

KL tower in the morning :D
The Sister whose crazy about the Iphone.


ohh Tripod for sale! only RM25!

my parents bought a new cam! cos I broke the old one. but I really hate this new camera. I prefer the old one.. I hope my mum will bring it for repair! .. camera camera camera.. how In the world can we actually live without cameras! lol! btw, my sis din't get her dream I-phone how sad! she was pretty mad though.

The Sky Is Crying again.. lol..


awesome! we get to walk through the Madarin Oriental Hotel Lobby! LOL!

Is Kopi Boy! coffee bread? yucks.. I know I love coffee but not the bread!
so went home, I think I broke my leg after soo much walking! I slept from 2.11pm - 6.59pm. pretty amazing uh? see! I told you! I sleep in the afternoon! greaat.. now I can't sleep!


some photos of Happy taken my the stupid new camera!


see! even Happy refuse to look at the new camera!
so.. is school again tomorrow.. time flows really fast this year.. how I wish I can burn the school! puff! YEAH, IT'S GONE! (: here are some scary photos before I end the post muahaha.. The Blade Collection
I don't see.. anything scary at this photo.. hmm..
THE END~

No comments:

Post a Comment